Replacing wiper rubbers,
Select wipers by car
What you should know about replacing wiper rubber bands:
- It is rather difficult to find high-quality rubber bands to replace the "native" ones in the wiper blades. If you google the reviews of drivers well, you can easily find both happy reviews in the style of “replaced for 50 hryvnia, satisfied”, and extremely negative experience in the style of “replaced, drove away for a month and started smearing even worse than the old ones”. If you still decide to change the rubber bands, choose them carefully.
- Rubber bands can be replaced relatively easily on framed wipers (eg. Bosch Twin or Trico Exactfit) in most cases, but cannot be replaced on frameless wipers in most cases.
- Please note: our experience of communicating with customers and service station specialists says that it is not recommended to replace the rubber more than twice for the same wipers - the frame wears out, and rubber bands alone are no longer enough.
- That's why we don't sell wiper rubbers, but we sell new wipers ready for easy replacement.
- If the goal is to save money, we strongly recommend that you stop buying rubber bands, and as an alternative consider buying budget wipers Wiperblades. Their price is not high, and given the free shipping, their purchase will not significantly hit the wallet. In return, you will quickly and inexpensively get good visibility behind the wheel and save time and nerves that could be spent on fuss with finding and replacing rubber bands
Select wipers by car model
Exact selection by car and 1 month warranty for all wiper blades