Recommendations for using of wiper blades
The rules are as simple as they are effective:
- Don't turn on the wipers if you run out of washer fluid and the glass is dry.
- From time to time, wipe the windshield with detergent from inside the car. Often the problem of slightly foggy visibility is in the glass contaminated from the inside.
- From time to time, wipe the windshield of your car with a non-aggressive degreaser.
- From time to time, lubricate the bend of the wiper holder leash so that the leash properly presses the wiper against the glass.
- Adjust the nozzles that supply water so that the maximum pressure of water hits exactly in the zone of movement of the wiper, and not past.
- Do not turn on the wipers in winter until the ice on the windshield has melted. The wipers will do little to get rid of the ice, but they wear out much faster.
That's it! Have a good visibility in any weather!
Exact selection by car and 1 month warranty for all wiper blades